Think•Move Summer Chess Camps
Our chess camps are designed for scholastic players who have little to no tournament experience. We will ensure an enriched and fast-paced learning environment full of fun!
We Will Learn...
New chess players: Piece movements, board set-up, basic rules, checkmating patterns, and more!
Players with some experience: opening principles, tactics, strategies, and more!
*CAMPS OPEN TO FIRST 30 TO REGISTER*
- Camp I: July 23, 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Camp II: August 13, 2018 - August 17, 2018
- 8:30 a.m - 9:00 a.m: Check-In
- 9:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m: Chess Instruction and Training Activities
- 10:30 a.m - 11:00 a.m: Snack Break
- 11:00 a.m - 12;30 a.m: Group Chess Activity
- 12:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m: Lunch Break*
- 1:00 p.m - 2:30 p.m: Additional Training
- 2:30 p.m - 3:00 p.m: Free Time and Pick-Up
*Lunch not provided.
- July Camp - GREEN Charter School
- 1440 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615
- Held inside the cafeteria adjacent to main building
- August Camp - TBD